The purpose of the Audit Committee is to provide independent advice and recommendation to Council on matters relating to corporate and financial governance, including Risk Management, Financial Reporting, Long Term Planning and Internal Audit Functions. The committee comprises three independent members and two council members:
- Ms Paula Davies (Independent Presiding Member)
- Mr Peter Brass (Independent Member)
- Mr Peter Robertson (Independent Member)
- Cr John Kemp
- Cr Malcolm Herrmann
Council has adopted Terms of Reference for the Audit Committee - please click here to view.
Audit Committee meetings for 2018 are scheduled as follows from 6.00pm:
- Monday 19 February 2018 – 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
- Monday 30 April 2018 - 26 Onkaparinga Valley Road, Woodside
- Monday 13 August 2018, 6.00pm – 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
- Monday 8 October 2018, 6.00pm – 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
- Monday 5 November 2018, 6.00pm – 63 Mt Barker Road, Stirling
Please check the Agenda on this website or contact us for information.
Audit Committee meeting Agendas and Minutes are available below.