The Economic Development Officers at Adelaide Hills Council and Mount Barker Council have joined forces to bring May Business Month to the hills.
The program is packed with more than fifty workshops and seminars so that business-people looking to build their professional development or the capacity of their staff, do not have to go to the Adelaide CBD to do so – it's all right here in your own backyard.
- Energy business breakfast – bring along your energy bills and receive tips and tricks about how to save on your energy costs
- Digital Audits –maximize the potential of your online presence
- Tax Essentials delivered by the ATO
- Home-based business breakfast – if you are a home based business this is your opportunity to tap into this network and create new connections
- BizLink Expo hosted by the Small Business Commissioner – over 13 expo tables of information, advice and business support
- Managing the Media and Public Speaking, both with Graeme Goodings
- Is your business export ready?
For those looking to get a job or change jobs there's also Writing a great resume and finding the hidden jobs and Succeed at interviews and get the job.
Lots of activities during the month are offered free-of-charge or at a nominal fee. We invite businesses to review the full program and to register for activities on the event website.
There are also a range of one-on-one consultations if you have a specific thing you would like to discuss with a specialist. Spots are also still open if you are a specialist interested in offering one-on-one sessions to help other businesses, just get in touch and you can be added to the program.
Ready to take advantage of these great opportunities? Click here to access the May Business Month website or contact one of the contacts listed below.