Adelaide Hills Council will not provide, sell, lease or rent its member/resident lists to any third parties.
Adelaide Hills Council will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent.
We will not access your communications on our website, unless acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. enforce the Statements and Notices of the Adelaide Hills Council
2. protect the rights or property of the Adelaide Hills Council
3. protect the interests of the Adelaide Hills Council users and, or members of the public
4. lessen a serious threat to a persons health or safety; or
5. comply with the law.
No attempt will be made, at any stage during a user's visit to the Adelade Hills Council website, to identify the user except in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the logs that facilitates the Adelaide Hills Council .
A record of your visit is made each time you view this website with our Internet Service Provider. The following information is logged for statistical purposes:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .net, .gov, .au, .com, etc)
- the date and time you visited the site
- pages accessed and documents which were downloaded
- the previous site you visited
- the type of browser you are using.
- your e-mail address will only be recorded if you send us a message.
This site provides facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Users should be aware that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.