The Stirling Market is back up and running on the third Sunday of every month with new COVID-safety measures in place.
To promote the health and safety of attendees and stallholders:
- Space between stalls has been increased,
- Space between food vendors has been more than doubled to allow socially-distanced queuing,
- Over 15 hand sanitiser stations are freely available for attendee use, and
- Social distancing reminders can be found throughout walkways and on stalls.
Attendees to the market are reminded to please:
- Practice social distancing and show respect to others,
- Keep all dogs on a short leash,
- Not linger too long in front of stalls, or in large groups, as this will prohibit others from enjoying the market, and
- Do not attend if you feel unwell in any way.
Please enjoy the market if you attend, but do not become complacent about COVID-19 safety precautions.