South Australian Premier Steven Marshall has announced financial assistance for small businesses and individuals impacted by the current lockdown conditions.
Click here to read the full media release from the office of Steven Marshall.
Further to financial support, there are a number of resources available to the community that may help if you are seeking support with your mental health and wellbeing.
- SA COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line: 1800 632 753, 8am-8pm (seven days).
- Mental Health Emergency Triage Service: 13 14 65, 24 hours a day (seven days).
- ifarmwell: an online toolkit aimed at helping farmers to cope effectively with life's challenges and get the most out of everyday.
- Lifeline 24-hour crisis support and suicide prevention services: 13 11 14.
- Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636.
- Emerging Minds: toolkits to assist parents and caregivers with children, adolescents, and families.
To keep up to date with the latest information, including exposure sites and health directives, please see the state's COVID-19 website.