CEO Performance Review Panel
The CEO Performance Review Panel provides advice to Council on matters relating to the performance and development of the Chief Executive Officer, by setting goals and KPIs and reviewing performance metrics.
The Council is responsible for the selection, remuneration and management of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
The role of the CEO Performance Review Panel is to provide advice to Council on matters relating to the performance and development of the Chief Executive Officer by:
- Reviewing the CEO's performance over the preceding twelve months, in particular the performance against the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Undertake a review of the CEO's KPIs to ensure they remain relevant and aligned to Council's strategic objectives.
- Receive and review six monthly updates of the CEO's performance against the KPIs.
- Determining the CEO's remuneration for the following twelve months.
- Consider any other related matters that may arise from the review.
For details about the role, functions, membership and responsibilities of the CEO Performance Review Panel, please download the Terms of Reference below.
CEO Review Panel Members
The CEO Review Panel is comprised of five members, including four Council Members and one independent member.
|Member||Role||Term commenced||Term to conclude|
|Cr Mark Osterstock||Presiding Member (to November 2022)||27 November 2020||End of term, November 2022|
|Mayor Jan-Claire Wisdom||Committee Member||27 November 2018||End of term, November 2022|
|Deputy Mayor Nathan Daniell||Committee Member||27 November 2018||End of term, November 2022|
|Cr Chris Grant||Committee Member||27 November 2020||End of term, November 2022|
|Ms Janet Miller||Independent Member||1 December 2020||30 November 2022|