Disability Inclusive Emergency Planning
Join us for a community information session focused on inclusive emergency planning, for people with disability, using the Person-Centred Emergency Planning (P-CEP) Toolkit!
Co-designed and tested by people with disability, P-CEP enables people to self-assess their preparedness, capabilities and support needs and develop a personal emergency plan for before, during and after a disaster.
- Understand the importance of disability inclusive emergency planning
- Introduction to the P-CEP toolkit
- P-CEP peer leader and disability advocate, Annette Holden, will share her experience
- Where to access P-CEP resources and training
- Council’s Disability Inclusive Emergency Planning project
These sessions are for people living with disability, carers, friends and support workers - everybody is welcome!
*Booking essential for catering purposes
If you have any access requirements or require further information, contact our recovery and resilience team:
Sophie Millsteed, Community Resilience Officer
- Ph: 0487 273 582
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan Collins, Community Resilience Officer
- Ph: 8408 0445
- E: email@example.com
Fire Danger Day Closures
If the CFS declares an Extreme (75+) or Catastrophic Fire Danger Day for the Mount Lofty Ranges, both community centres will be closed and all programs both on and off site will be cancelled.
Check Fire Danger Ratings and number at: http://www.bom.gov.au/sa/forecasts/fire-danger-ratings.shtml