Reforming In-Home Aged Care Webinar at Norton Summit
Aimed at Older Australians, Carers and families, Aged care workers, Providers, Aged care experts and peak organisations.
Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care.
We will be live streaming this seminar.
FREE afternoon tea provided.
Topic: Aged care reform
Time: 2 hours
The webinar will provide a progress update on:
- reforms to in-home aged care
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme
- Home Care Packages Program
- the new regulatory model
- the new Aged Care Act
The presenters for this webinar will be:
- Nick Hartland, First Assistant Secretary, Home and Residential Division
- Nick Morgan, Assistant Secretary, Support at Home Reform Branch
- Caroline Turnour, Assistant Secretary, Harmonisation and Regulatory Strategy Branch
- Russel Herald, Assistant Secretary, Home Support Operations Branch
- Julia Atkinson, Acting Assistant Secretary, Home Care & Assessments Branch
- Joshua Maldon, Assistant Secretary Choice and Transparency Branch
You will have an opportunity to submit questions during the webinar.
An Auslan interpreter will be available.