So you want to be a Wildlife Warrior?
Join Environmental Connections in Gumeracha for a fun day of interacting with, and learning all about Australian animals and the importance of healthy habitats.
The day will include a Welcome to Country by Kaurna woman, Quahli Newchurch from Southern Cultural Immersion, followed by activities including:
- You'll make seed bombs with native seeds to help revegetate our land
- You'll learn about some of the challenges faced by our wildlife and what you can do to help them
- You'll get up close and personal with some special native animals
- You'll get to help build a nest box and find out why we need more hollows
- You'll find out exactly what to do in a wildlife emergency
- You'll get to catch aquatic critters from the creek and find out if the waterway is healthy.