Sound Bath with Ahilya (Gumeracha)
Join Ahilya for a relaxing Sound Bath to deeply relax your body and mind. Rest back and be immersed in the tranquil sounds of medicine drum, Tibetan and crystal bowls, gongs, voice and mantra, rain sticks, ocean drums and percussion. A few things to consider to make the most of this sound bath session:
- Wear warm and comfortable clothing that you can relax in. Warm socks or slippers are encouraged.
- Bring along a yoga mat, air bed, or small mattress as you will be laying on the floor for the session. If you are unable to lay on the floor an alternative option is to do the session seated.
- A small blanket is a good idea if you want to keep cosy.
- Bringing two pillows can be a good idea if you are laying down. One pillow for under your head, and the other for under your knees for comfort.
- A water bottle. Hydration after the session is very important.